Thursday, April 29, 2010

BEAUTY IS WITHIN

Oh I looked for Beauty again
Opening my wearied eyes,
But could not see around
So closed it with my sighs.


Where is Beauty found?
I’ll travel to that State,
I’ll run to any miles
And will wait till any date.


I peeped through the window
And scanned the busy road,
But the Beauty I saw nowhere
In my country or abroad.


In the garden I saw on Rose
On Tulip, Urhul and Belle,
But Beauty was missing to all
Shaking them pale and stale.


I moved towards a fare
To find a fair face,
But the dames besides men
Were devoid of the void race.


Neither in His farms
Nor in Her charms
Beauty I saw nowhere
Neither psalms nor in arms.


Tired of my quest
From toes to the crest,
I looked within myself
Soliciting succour and help.


And lo the Beauty was there
Ending my tedious quest,
I found Beauty within
And found peace and rest.


The Beauty from my within
Peeped through my eyes,
Making the world Beautiful
And soothing my thorny sighs.






Note: The outer beauty is beautiful only when you feel beauty in yourself.

Jitendra

No comments:

Post a Comment